8th August 2019, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Cardiac Technology) in The Glocal University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

I have an interest to study BSc(Cardiac Technology) in The Glocal University. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exams that I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

11th August 2019, 05:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Cardiac Technology) in The Glocal University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams available to study B.Sc(Cardiac Technology) in The Glocal University is-
GAT

Cutoff marks required to secure admission is different every year and it varies.
11th August 2019, 11:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Cardiac Technology) in The Glocal University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study a BSc in Cardiac Technology at The Global University. Admission is done on the basis of Glocal Aptitude Test (GAT ) and performance in the personal interview. The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.glocaluniversity.edu.in
14th August 2019, 09:24 PM
Om saii

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Cardiac Technology) in The Glocal University is GATA and GAT.

Cut off:--

It Depends on the Number of Candidates participate in exams. It changes every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?