22nd August 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Merchandising Operations Internship in Print Casual Brands Private Limited Noida?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for an internship of Merchandising Operations which is available in Print Casual Brands Private Limited Noida. Kindly let me know about the documents which are required to apply for this internship.

25th August 2019, 01:56 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Merchandising Operations Internship in Print Casual Brands Private Limited Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to apply for an internship of Merchandising Operations which is available in Print Casual Brands Private Limited Noida. Kindly let me know about the documents which are required to apply for this internship.

Documents required to apply for the Merchandising Operations internship in the Print Casual Brands Private Limited, Noida are given below:

Application Form

Curriculum Vitae

Passport size Photograph

Copies of Educational Certificates and Mark Sheets

Experience Certificate

Covering Letter

No Objection Certificate
25th August 2019, 06:36 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Merchandising Operations Internship in Print Casual Brands Private Limited Noida?

The documents required to apply for Merchandising Operations Internship in Print Casual Brands Private Limited Noida is given below:-

1)Recent Resume
2)Photo graphs
3)Graduation mark sheet and other relevant documents
4)Experience letter(If applicable)
5)Birth Certificate
6)No Objection Certificate from college

You can check the website https://www.printcasual.com/ for more details.
25th August 2019, 09:30 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for Merchandising Operations Internship in Print Casual Brands Private Limited Noida is given below:-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (06 Copies)

2. Photo copy of Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. Photo copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet.

4. Photo copy of Graduation Marks Sheet

5. Photo copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)

For more information visit on (http://www.printcasual.com/)
26th August 2019, 01:10 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Documents that are required to apply for Merchandising Operations Internship at Print Casual Brands Private Limited in Noida.

1) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or Passport.

2) If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this internship.

3) Updated resume with recent colored Passport size Photograph.

4) Educational documents like

i) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class .

ii) Mark sheet of 12th class.

iii) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet
and certificate of graduation.

Check the website https://www.printcasual.com/ to know more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?