8th July 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details regarding D.Ed course? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? I have done 12th

I wants to join D.Ed. after 12th. please guide me in regards to course in detai.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the colleges in Ernakulam District?
  2. List of M.Pharmacy colleges in AP? Details about the colleges?
  3. Which colleges can I get after passing 12th from Sarvidaya Vidyalaya Delhi? Fee structure details?
  4. List of private colleges in Kanpur? Fee and contact details of those colleges?
  5. List of colleges along with their details under GNDU, Amritsar offering B.SC(Math) course?
  6. Fee structure details of C.O.E.P and government colleges in Pune? Cutoff list of it?
  7. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which college can I get after scoring 70 percentile in CAT? Details about those colleges?
  9. List of best colleges in Vancouver? What is the admission procedure to be followed? -- [New]
  10. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India?
  11. List of the colleges in Delhi and NCR from various universities? What is the procedure for enrollment?
  12. Details of all the colleges offering lateral entry in Gujarat with their last years merit list and their D2D seats availability?
  13. List of top engineering colleges along with their entrance exam details? How may I get details regarding entrance exams for Karnataka and Tamilnadu state?
  14. List of courses along with their details can be done in Gujarat after 12th? List of colleges along with their name and address in Gujarat for the same?
  15. What is the fee structure for BDS course? List of colleges offering this course in North India?
  16. Details about D.Ed college and what is its fee structure?
  17. List of aeronautics colleges along with their admission procedures available in Dehradun? I've done 12th std with 60.2% marks
  18. Government B.Ed colleges list in Hyderabad? Fee structure details for the same?
26th September 2015, 12:09 AM
JSD.

Default Re: How may I get details regarding D.Ed course? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? I have done 12th

D.ed means diploma in education. This course is related to the teaching section. This course can be done after +2.

The basic eligibility criteria for the diploma in education is to have a +2 course from a recognised board with good percentile. For admission in this course one has to clear the entrance exam which is conducted by the different states and universities.

Many of the universities also give the admission on the basis of +2 marks.They do the online counseling in several stages and give the admission in this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?