22nd August 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer Trainee in Trigent Software Bangalore?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to attend an interview of Trigent Software Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I want to know about the salary package of this post in Trigent Software. So, can you please tell me about the salary package.

25th August 2019, 07:11 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer Trainee in Trigent Software Bangalore?

Company Name : Trigent Software

Trainee – Software Engineer

Salary is offered around INR 3-4 lakhs per annum for freshers. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills.

Official website :http://www.trigent.com/
26th August 2019, 10:23 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer Trainee in Trigent Software Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to attend an interview of Trigent Software Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I want to know about the salary package of this post in Trigent Software. So, can you please tell me about the salary package.
Trigent is CMM Level 4 software Development Company having a development center at Bangalore, and head office situated in Boston (USA). Trigent Software is a Gold certified partner of Microsoft.

Those who got selected as a Software Engineer Trainee in Trigent Software Bangalore can get expect a Salary of Rs. 2.4 LPA
based on candidate experience and technical knowledge.

Contact Information:
Trigent Software, Ltd.,
JP and DJ Arcade, 2nd Floor, No. 69,
Millers Road,
Bangalore – 560052
Landmark: Opposite High Ground Police Station and Next to Golden Millennium
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?