23rd August 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering seats are available in the Calcutta Institute of Technology Howrah?

Hi, I want to join Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering course in Calcutta Institute of Technology Howrah. But I don’t know how many seats are there for this course. Can you tell me about the seats availability?

26th August 2019, 05:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering seats are available in the Calcutta Institute of Technology Howrah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to join Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering course in Calcutta Institute of Technology Howrah. But I don’t know how many seats are there for this course. Can you tell me about the seats availability?

Number of seats available in the Calcutta Institute of Technology for the Diploma courses are given below:

Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering – 60 seats

Diploma in Electrical Engineering – 60 seats

Diploma in Civil Engineering – 60 seats

Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – 60 seats

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
27th August 2019, 09:46 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering seats are available in the Calcutta Institute of Technology Howrah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As of this year, 2019 60 seats are allocated for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering seats are available in the Calcutta Institute of Technology Howrah. I am expecting the same in this year also. Seat availability is based on various factors such as students applying for Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering etc. For more information please visit the official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?