24th August 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship to pursue a PhD(Agriculture) in Navinchandra Mafatlal College of Agriculture?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the scholarship for PhD program in Agriculture which is available in Navinchandra Mafatlal College of Agriculture? Please let me know if I can get a scholarship to pursue this PhD? Waiting for your response!

6th September 2019, 10:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship to pursue a PhD(Agriculture) in Navinchandra Mafatlal College of Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the scholarship for PhD program in Agriculture which is available in Navinchandra Mafatlal College of Agriculture? Please let me know if I can get a scholarship to pursue this PhD? Waiting for your response!
If you have a valid CSIR NET score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not or if you are a gold medalist in masters degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for stipend during PhD course.

Some Institute provided University funding amount to the Ph.D student during project work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?