27th August 2019, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Development and Investment Banking in Indian Institute of Capital Markets Mumbai?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Development and Investment Banking from Indian Institute of Capital Markets Mumbai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PG Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

30th August 2019, 01:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Development and Investment Banking in Indian Institute of Capital Markets Mumbai?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Development and Investment Banking in Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai are as mentioned below:-

Candidate must have passed Graduation in the relevant stream through the 10+2+3 system from any recognised University.

Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in the Graduation.

A relaxation of 5% aggregate is available for SC/ST candidates.

There is no age bar to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?