30th August 2019, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Human Resources Internship in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking of applying for an internship in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Mumbai which is Human Resources internship. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I apply for such internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

3rd September 2019, 12:50 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Human Resources Internship in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking of applying for an internship in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Mumbai which is Human Resources internship. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I apply for such internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited, Mumbai – benefits of applying for the Human Resources internship are given below:

>> Interns can improve their skills in MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint

>> Interns can learn campus recruitment processes

>> Interns can get a stipend of Rs 15,000 per month

>> Interns can get a certificate and flexible work hours

>> Interns can get a letter of recommendation, informal dress code and 5 days a week

>> Interns can learn various HR operations
3rd September 2019, 01:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Human Resources Internship in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Mumbai?

The benefits of applying for Human Resources Internship in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited, Mumbai is given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the Employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work in flexible working hours.

==> Candidate will get the benefit of wearing an informal dress at work place.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work for 5 days a week with 2 week offs.
14th August 2021, 02:35 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?