3rd September 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Mobile App Development internship in BMS Innolabs Software Private Limited Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do an internship of Mobile App Development. I came to know that BMS Innolabs Software Private Limited Bangalore is providing this internship. I want to know about the skills which are required to apply for this internship.

5th September 2019, 04:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Mobile App Development internship in BMS Innolabs Software Private Limited Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to do an internship of Mobile App Development. I came to know that BMS Innolabs Software Private Limited Bangalore is providing this internship. I want to know about the skills which are required to apply for this internship.

Candidates with skills in JavaScript, Java, JSP, REST API, JSON and Android are selected for the Mobile App Development internship in the BMS Innolabs Software Private Limited, Bangalore. Candidates should have previous development experience are preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in the BMS Innolabs Software Private Limited, Bangalore. Candidates who have skills to build native android application using the Java developer are selected for the Mobile App Development internship in the BMS Innolabs Software Private Limited, Bangalore.
5th September 2019, 07:59 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Mobile App Development internship in BMS Innolabs Software Private Limited Bangalore?

The skills required to apply for Mobile App Development internship in BMS Innolabs Software Private Limited Bangalore is mentioned below:-

1)You must have excellent communication skills.
2)You should have expertise in JavaScript and Java.
3)You must have through knowledge of REST API and Android.
4)You should be aware of the working of JSP and JSON.
5)You must have relevant skills and interests.

The last date to apply for Mobile App Development internship in BMS Innolabs Software Private Limited Bangalore is 18th September 2019.

You can visit the website http://careers.bmsils.com for more information.
6th September 2019, 12:15 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Skills required to apply for Mobile App Development internship in BMS Innolabs Software Private Limited Bangalore;
  • Must have the basic knowledge of JavaScript, Java, JSP, REST API, JSON and Android.
  • Must have interest in Mobile App Development
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?