3rd September 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Computer Vision internship in Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for an internship of Computer Vision which is available in Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi? Please tell me about the skills asap.

5th September 2019, 04:11 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Computer Vision internship in Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi?

The skills required to apply for Computer Vision internship in Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi is given below:-

:-You must have excellent communication skills.
:-You must have excellent knowledge and command over Python.
:-You should have expertise in Java Script and other softwares.
:-You should be able to work in software development using PyQT5 .
:-You should have relevant skills and interests.

You can visit the website http://arcturusbusiness.com/ for more information.
5th September 2019, 11:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Computer Vision internship in Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi?

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Computer Vision internship at Arcturus Business Solutions in Delhi.

1) You must have knowledge in Python

2) You should have knowledge of using TensorFlow, Kears and PyTorch

3) You must have hands-on experience on software development using PyQT5

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
http://arcturusbusiness.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?