10th September 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Holiday period under education loan scheme of State Bank of India for a BTech aspirant?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the holiday period which State Bank of India can provide for the loan taker who wants to study BTech? I want to take an education loan from State Bank of India that is why I want to know about the holiday period.

14th September 2019, 01:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Holiday period under education loan scheme of State Bank of India for a BTech aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the holiday period which State Bank of India can provide for the loan taker who wants to study BTech? I want to take an education loan from State Bank of India that is why I want to know about the holiday period.

Holiday period or moratorium period is one year after completion of the course under the State Bank of India education loan scheme.
Students can repay the loan amount in 15 year period in the State Bank of India. Interested candidates can apply online for the State Bank of India education loan with the necessary documents. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad (higher loan amount may be considered on a case to case basis). State Bank of India website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?