24th January 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Holiday period under Education Loan scheme of Dhanlaxmi Bank for BTech aspirant?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the holiday period which Dhanlaxmi Bank can provide for the loan taker who wants to study BTech? I want to take an education loan from Dhanlaxmi Bank that is why I want to know about the holiday period.

31st January 2019, 10:53 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Holiday period under Education Loan scheme of Dhanlaxmi Bank for BTech aspirant?

Holiday period under Education Loan scheme of Dhanlaxmi Bank for B.Tech aspirant is course period plus six month or after getting a job, whichever is earlier.

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Dhanlaxmi Bank, you should have secured admission to B.Tech course in a government recognised college/ university.
31st January 2019, 01:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Holiday period under Education Loan scheme of Dhanlaxmi Bank for BTech aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please let me know about the holiday period which Dhanlaxmi Bank can provide for the loan taker who wants to study BTech? I want to take an education loan from Dhanlaxmi Bank that is why I want to know about the holiday period.

The holiday period under the educational loan scheme of Dhanalaxmi Bank for BTech aspirant – Duration of the course + six months or getting a job, whichever is earlier.
Dhanalaxmi Bank offers education loan for deserving Indian students for studies in India and abroad. There is no security required for the education loan up to Rs 4 Lakhs. Dhanalaxmi Bank offers education loan for the following courses in India:
>> Graduate / Post graduate degree or diploma courses in computer science, engineering, medicine, agriculture, dental science, pharmacy and veterinary sciences.
>> Post Graduate courses in arts, commerce, general science and management
>> PG Diploma in computer application from reputed institutes like NIIT, APTECH, SSI, BITECH, etc.
Dhanalaxmi Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?