14th September 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Skilled Manpower Labour recruitment?

Hello friends, can you please tell me about the important dates of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Skilled Manpower Labour recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about all the relevant dates asap.

17th September 2019, 03:57 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Skilled Manpower Labour recruitment?

Important Dates of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Skilled Manpower Labour recruitment is:

Starting Date of the Application Process: 6th Sep. 2019.

Last Date of the Application Process: 16th Sep. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.becil.com..
17th September 2019, 04:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Skilled Manpower Labour recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you please tell me about the important dates of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Skilled Manpower Labour recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about all the relevant dates asap.

Important dates of Skilled Manpower recruitment in the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited are given below:

Start date to apply – 6th September, 2019

Last date to apply – 16th September, 2019

Date of interaction – 16th September, 2019 to 20th September, 2019 (tentative dates)

Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited website link is given Click Here
17th September 2019, 06:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Last date to apply for broadcast engineering consultants India Limited skilled manpower labour recruitment, is 16th September 2019.

candidates were interested to apply for the recruitment and visit the official website below and fill up the online application form or they can physically send their duly filled application form to the given address.

Add: Corporate Office at BECIL
Bhawan, C-56/A-17,
Sector-62,
Noida-201307

Web: http://www.beciljobs.com
17th September 2019, 07:43 PM
Mantun Bhai

Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Skilled Manpower Labour recruitment:

>> Important Dates:

Starting Date for Submission of online application: 6th September 2019.

Last Date for Submission of online application: 16th September 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
19th September 2019, 12:56 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Important dates of Skilled Manpower recruitment in the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited:
  • Start date to apply – 06/092019
  • Last date to apply – 16/09/2019
  • Date of interaction – 16/09/2019 to 20/09/2019 (tentative dates)

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?