15th September 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Army Welfare Education Society Post Graduate Teacher recruitment?

Can any of you tell me about the procedure to apply for the recruitment of Army Welfare Education Society for Post Graduate Teacher post? How I can apply for the same post? Please let me know about the procedure asap.

18th September 2019, 06:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Army Welfare Education Society Post Graduate Teacher recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Army Welfare Education Society Post Graduate Teacher recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Last Date of the Application Process: 21st Sep. 2019.

Cost of Army Welfare Education Society Post Graduate Teacher recruitment application form is for all candidates is Rs. 500/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.aps-csb.in/.
18th September 2019, 09:09 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Army Welfare Education Society Post Graduate Teacher recruitment?

How to apply for Army Welfare Education Society Post Graduate Teacher recruitment:

~~ Eligible candidates have to apply through Online mode on or before 22/09/2019.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?