15th September 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Army Welfare Education Society Post Graduate Teacher recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I done MA in English and BEd courses. I want to apply for Army Welfare Education Society Post Graduate Teacher recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

18th September 2019, 01:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Army Welfare Education Society Post Graduate Teacher recruitment?

The minimum qualification required to apply for army welfare education Society post graduate teacher recruitment, is a master's degree in the relevant discipline from a recognised University. Candidates must also have completed B.Ed degree in the relevant discipline from a recognised institute. The age of the candidate should be less than 36 years and age relaxation will be applicable on reserved category candidates as per government norms.

Web: http://www.awesindia.com
18th September 2019, 06:07 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Army Welfare Education Society Post Graduate Teacher recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Army Welfare Education Society Post Graduate Teacher recruitment is Candidate must have passed Master's Degree in English/Hindi/Mathematics/History/Geography/Economics/Political Science/Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Commerce/Psychology/Home Science/Physical Education/Computer Science/IT with B.Ed Degree with minimum 50% Marks from a recognized university. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is:

For Fresh Candidate – 40 years.

For PGT – 36 years.

For Experience Candidate – 57 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.aps-csb.in/.
18th September 2019, 07:44 PM
ranu shahi

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Army Welfare Education Society Post Graduate Teacher recruitment are mentioned below:-
Aspirants must be a holder of Master degree in a particular discipline along with B.Ed degree.
Aspirants must have at least 50% marks.
Age limit- as on 01/04/2020
PGT- 36 Years
Experienced aspirants- 57 Years
Fresh aspirants- 40 Years
18th September 2019, 09:00 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Army Welfare Education Society Post Graduate Teacher recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Job Seeker should have passed Post Graduation with 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree with 50% Marks from recognized institution.

~~ Age Limit:

Freshers: Below 40 Years (In case of Delhi Schools PGT Should be < 26 & PGT Should be <36 Years).

Experienced: Below 57 Years (In case of Delhi 40 Years).

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?