26th September 2019, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in DMS Polytechnic and Engineering College? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering from DMS Polytechnic and Engineering College. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for the admission.

28th September 2022, 12:09 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in DMS Polytechnic and Engineering College? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Candidates must have 10th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university can study Diploma in Electrical Engineering.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called JEXPO.
30th September 2022, 06:22 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in DMS Polytechnic and Engineering College? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The entrance exam called JEXPO and DELHI CET.

Candidates who have done 10th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?