10th September 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Kuppam Engineering College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

I want to do Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course from Kuppam Engineering College. I would like to know about the entrance exams for taking admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff marks which is essential for admission.

14th September 2019, 02:26 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Kuppam Engineering College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Kuppam Engineering College is Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test(AP-Polycet) conducted by State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. It is mandatory to attempt the entrance examination and to obtain a valid score card.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering seats available in Kuppam Engineering College is 10th pass with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board with mathematics as a subject.

You can visit the website http://www.kec.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?