1st October 2019, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to UI/UX & Graphic Design interns in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for an internship of UI/UX & Graphic Design in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai. I don’t know how much stipend I will get for this internship. Can you tell me about the stipend?

4th October 2019, 01:26 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to UI/UX & Graphic Design interns in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai?

Stipend is offered to UI/UX & Graphic Design interns in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai is up to 10,000 to 15,000 Per Month.

Deadline date for UI/UX & Graphic Design interns in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai is 15th October 2019.

Visit:-- (https://www.magtapp.com/) For more information
4th October 2019, 03:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to UI/UX & Graphic Design interns in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai?

The stipend which is offered to UI/UX & Graphic Design internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai is Rs.10000 - Rs.15000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 15th October 2019 and there is only 1 vacancy available.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.magtapp.com
4th October 2019, 05:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The stipend of Rs. 2,000 is offered to UI/UX & Graphic Design interns in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai. The duration is 6 months.

The last date to apply for the internship is 19th October 2019 in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai.

You may visit the website www.intershala.com for more information.
4th October 2019, 07:06 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month as UI/UX & Graphic Design interns in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 15 October 2019.

There is only one vacancy available for the internship.
4th October 2019, 10:08 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for UI/UX & Graphic Design internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai would reciev per month stipend between Rs.10,000 to Rs.15,000 per month.

The duration of UI/UX & Graphic Design internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai would be of 6 months and is full time. You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.

You can check the website https://magtapp.com/ for more details.
5th October 2019, 09:50 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates selected for UI/UX & Graphic Design internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai will get stipend of Rs.15,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer(If you want to continue as a full time permanent employee in the same Organisation /Company ), Flexible working hours, Informal dress code and 5 days working in a week ,Free snacks & beverages.

The Duration of the UI/UX & Graphic Design internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

Address:
B-245, Oshiwara Industrial Center,
New Link Rd, opposite Goregaon Bus Depot,
Goregaon West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400104

Phone: 022 4973 7485

For more information visit on (https://magtapp.com)
5th October 2019, 12:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am going to apply for an internship of UI/UX & Graphic Design in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai. I don’t know how much stipend I will get for this internship. Can you tell me about the stipend?

MagTapp Technologies Private Limited, Mumbai offers a stipend of around Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 per month (based on the performance of the interns) for the UI/UX & Graphic Design internship.
Graphic Design internship is available for the period of 6 months full time (in the office) in the MagTapp Technologies Private Limited, Mumbai. Selected candidates can start the Graphic Design internship immediately in the MagTapp Technologies Private Limited, Mumbai. MagTapp Technologies Private Limited website link is given Click Here
5th October 2019, 05:10 PM
Anuj Pubg

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to UI/UX & Graphic Design interns in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai?

The stipend of Rs. 15,000 is offered to UI/UX & Graphic Design interns in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai.

The duration is 3 months in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai.

The last date to apply for the internship is 31st October 2019 in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai.
13th August 2021, 07:07 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month offered to UI/UX & Graphic Design interns in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited, Mumbai

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?