13th October 2019, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technician in GSL Medical College and General Hospital?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in GSL Medical College and General Hospital for Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technician course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

31st October 2019, 08:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technician in GSL Medical College and General Hospital?

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technician at GSL Medical College and General Hospital is that the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission to the Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technician is 50%.

For the admission of the Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technician course, you have to appear in the written test which is conducted by the GSL Medical College and General Hospital. The course duration of the Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technician is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?