28th December 2019, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technician in GSL Medical College and General Hospital Rajahmundry? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to get admission in GSL Medical College and General Hospital Rajahmundry for studying Diploma course of Respiratory Therapy Technician. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this institute for studying this course. Please tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

29th September 2022, 09:39 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technician in GSL Medical College and General Hospital Rajahmundry? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks .

Duration of this course is 1 year.

The entrance exam called NEET.
3rd October 2022, 03:37 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technician in GSL Medical College and General Hospital Rajahmundry? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Those candidates who have completed their 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.

Duration of this course is 2 years.

No, entrance exam is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?