24th October 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Python Development interns in Ebisu Technologies Private Limited Bangalore?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for an internship of Python Development in Ebisu Technologies Private Limited Bangalore. I don’t know how much stipend I will get for this internship. Can you tell me about the stipend?

29th October 2019, 03:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Python Development interns in Ebisu Technologies Private Limited Bangalore?

The stipend which is offered to Python Development internship in Ebisu Technologies Private Limited Bangalore is Rs.6000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 28th November 2019 and there are total 2 vacancies available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of Python and Flask.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.ebisu.ai
13th August 2021, 12:47 AM
Afreen0786

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Python Development interns in Ebisu Technologies Private Limited Bangalore?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 6,000/- per month offered to Python Development interns in Ebisu Technologies Private Limited, Bangalore

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?