15th November 2019, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Hi friends, I am a little worried about my future. I am interested to apply and become a Technician Apprentice in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation. However, I don’t know about the procedure of selection. Can anyone of you help me to know about the selection procedure?

18th November 2019, 12:59 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Selection Procedure of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Technician Apprentice recruitment will be based on Merit.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/.
19th November 2019, 12:08 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Selection procedure in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Technician Apprentice recruitment :-

Candidate will get selected as per their interview performance for the post of Technician Apprentice in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation.

For more details you can visit the below official site :-
http://www.nhpcindia.com/home.asp
19th November 2019, 12:28 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Technician Apprentice recruitment as follows:

Final Interview: Performance during the personal interview.

Check with Official Website: www.mhrdnats.gov.in
19th November 2019, 07:48 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Technician Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidate will be through Interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?