23rd August 2019, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has introduced it’s Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for NHPC recruitment for the Electrician Trade Apprentice? Can any of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

27th August 2019, 03:12 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Procedure to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

There is no application fee to apply for this recruitment.

Last Date of the Application Process: 15th Sep. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.nhpcindia.com/.
27th August 2019, 09:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment?

First of all you have to visit the official website at (http://nhpcindia.com) and select the "career" page. Then you have to select the job position you want to apply for and fill up the application form. They have to attach the documents as described and upload scanned copies of photographs with signature. There is no application fee required, hence, candidates have to submit the form and take a printout of it. After that they have to send the hard copies to "The Deputy General Manager (HR), Parbati-II HE Project, Nagwain, Mandi Distt.- Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, Pincode- 175121".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?