1st December 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Dental Technician in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited?

Hi everyone, I came to know that the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is published the recruitment for Dental Technician. I would like to know about the pay scale for the same post in this company? Kindly tell me about the pay scale as soon as possible.

3rd December 2019, 10:09 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Dental Technician in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited?

Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Dental Technician recruitment:

## Pay Scale: Rs. 10,500 to Rs. 21,700.

## Number of Vacancies: 1 post.

## Closure Date for Application Submission: 16.12.2019.
3rd December 2019, 11:02 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Dental Technician in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited?

Pay scale allotted to Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Dental Technician recruitment is Rs. 10,500 per month.

Vacancies are available in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Dental Technician recruitment is 1 post.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.npcilcareers.co.in/.
3rd December 2019, 09:12 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted to Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Dental Technician recruitment:

~~ Rs. 29,200 per month initially.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
3rd December 2019, 10:23 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale Offered in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Dental Technician recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Dental Technician recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Dental Technician

@ Pay Offered:-

>> Pay Scale - Rs.10,500/- per month

@ Number of vacancies - 1 (for this post)

>> You should have completed 12th Class or Higher Secondary Course in Science with minimum 60% marks and 2 year Diploma in Dental Technician (Hygienist) course recognized by Dental Council of India.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?