31st August 2011, 08:12 PM
dhruv kumar gupta

Question papers of PSU for E&I and ECE? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

sir i m btech E&I 3rd year student plz tell me the question paper of psu for E&I and ECE are same or different? M very confused &what are the syllabus of the psu's exam ????

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Non Tech questions asked in PSU's? I am 3rd year engineering student
  2. Which books should I refer for PSU exam while in Electrical 3rd year? Should I go for M.Tech or PSU?
  3. What is the syllabus of 1-5th semester of ECE? I am 2nd year student of ECE
  4. Summer Training programme in any PSU at Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? When the application form will be distributed?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. How to apply for PSU? Procedure for entrance exam in PSU's
  7. Options for B.Tech ECE passed student in PSU? List of all PSU's for ECE department? When are these exams organized?
  8. Syllabus of PSU and GATE exam? How to prepare for it? Which are the branches of PSU?
  9. Am I eligible for PSU after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech(ECE)
  10. Is it necessary to appear for GATE after passing B.Tech CSE? What is the syllabus of CAT and PSU exam
  11. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. How can I prepare for PSU exam while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  13. Seat details in PSU companies for ECE branch? I am a student of B.Tech in MNNIT Allahabad
  14. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Delhi? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. Summer training after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which type of job is being offered for ECE students? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  18. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
4th March 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of PSU for E&I and ECE? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

please give me psu exam question papers of 10 years for be electronics and telecommunicaton student..
22nd June 2012, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of PSU for E&I and ECE? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

could u provide me 10 years question papers,i will very thankful of you.
30th June 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

could u provide me previous 10 year question papers for GATE exam?I am a B.tech 3rd year student of ECE.
1st July 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me.am what to do and which course better for me after 3year.
22nd July 2012, 09:02 AM
padmasree253

Thumbs up Re: Question papers of PSU for E&I and ECE? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
could u provide me previous 10 year question papers for GATE exam?I am a B.tech 3rd year student of ECE.
hi friend,

you can see the attachments, these will help you

for more information visit to www.jbigdeal.com/gate papers

ALL THE BEST....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf gate2011.pdf(1.19 MB, 151 views)
File Type: pdf GATE2012.pdf(539.5 KB, 152 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?