20th December 2019, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Air Force with Diploma in Tool and Die Making?

Is it possible to join Indian Air Force with Diploma in Tool and Die Maker from NTTF (Nettur Technical Training Foundation)? Aren't am I eligible join IAF in any department at any post?

20th December 2019, 06:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force with Diploma in Tool and Die Making?

On the basis of diploma in tool and die making you are not eligible to get job in Indian Air Force. The basic educational qualification required to get job in Indian Air Force either 12th class or graduation from a recognised University.
On the basis of 12th class you can join Indian Air force through NDA examination. On the other side, you can join Indian Air force through Combined Defence Services. So I suggest you to complete graduation first in order to get job in Indian Air Force.
20th December 2019, 07:01 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

On the basis of diploma in tool and die making you are not eligible to get a job in Indian Air force.
The basic education qualification required to get job in Indian Air Force is either 12th class or graduation from a recognised University.
20th December 2019, 09:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

On the basis of diploma in Tool and Die making you are not eligible to get job in Indian Air Force.
The basic educational qualification required to get job in Indian Air Force is 12th standard with PCM subjects from a recognised board through NDA exam.
So, I would like to suggest you to complete your graduation and then you can join Indian Air force through CDS exam(Combined Defense services exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?