23rd January 2020, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Management Aptitude Test 2020?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Management Aptitude Test. So, I want to know about the procedure for applying in this entrance exam. Can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for applying in this entrance exam?

24th January 2020, 07:29 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Management Aptitude Test 2020?

Procedure to apply for Management Aptitude Test 2020:-

The application form of MAT 2020 is available in online mode.
Candidates are able to fill the registration form from 27th December, 2020.
Candidates are advised to fill complete details in the application form that is personal, education details etc.
Candidates will be able to fill application form till 26th January( for CBT) and 9th February( for PBT).
Candidates have to upload their scanned photograph and signature at the time of uploading during application process. Candidates have to check their application status after the completion of application process.
Candidates are advised to fill their exam choice that is CBT or PBT, and also mark choice of all five Institutions where they want to send their score card to get admission.
24th January 2020, 07:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Management Aptitude Test 2020?

Procedure to apply for MAT 2020:

Candidates must field online registration form through official website that is mat.aima.in.

Candidate has to create an account by clicking on the register button.

Once done, their email id and mobile number will be verified through OTP process.
One can start with the login process by submitting your OTP number and give personal details.

Select exam mode, test City choices, payment mode and process the payment by clicking on save and next button.

Payment of registration fee can be made through debit card, credit card, net banking.

Application fees for paper based test is 1550 and Computer Based test is 1550 and for both is 2650.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?