6th March 2020, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Whether Assam Professional Academy offers placement facility for Advance Diploma in Software Engineering students?

Hi everyone, can any of you kindly tell me if I do Advance Diploma in Software Engineering course from Assam Professional Academy then this institute will provide the placement facility to me? I am planning to do this course from this institute. So, I want to know about the placement facility.

28th February 2021, 07:00 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Whether Assam Professional Academy offers placement facility for Advance Diploma in Software Engineering students?

Yes, Assam Professional Academy offers placement facility for Advance Diploma in Software Engineering students.

The University provides decent job opportunities, many good companies visit the university for pool campus drive.

Students with good skillsets and clear basics easily get picked by good companies, apart from that university also informs students for off campus drives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?