12th January 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects needed for IIM? What is the qualification needed to take the entrance?

I want to know how can i appear for IIM.what subjects are needed.how many papers and what is the qualification needed to take the enterance.

29th June 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the subjects needed for IIM? What is the qualification needed to take the entrance?

Hw can i take admission in I.I.M and what are the subjects in IIM
25th July 2013, 03:40 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the subjects needed for IIM? What is the qualification needed to take the entrance?

Hi

for getting into IIM you need to have following eligibility

- you should be graduate from UGC recognized college/institute with atleast 50% marks in your graduation without any live backlog
- You can do your graduation in any field

You need to appear for CAT and score very high percentile to get call from IIM for GD and PI.

IIMs have following major fields

Finance management
Marketing management
Operation management
Strategy management
IT/ITES management
Human Resource Management

few IIMs ( like lucknow, ahemdabad also have AGRO business Management)

All the best
22nd December 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Mai diploma ke bad kya karoon padna nahi chahta
22nd August 2014, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

Is commerce is useful without taking mathematics as a subject in class 11 and 12 level..??
Can i do mba on management??
Can i appear for IIM?
27th September 2015, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

I'm an Arts student of class 12 . Which subject is needed for appearing iim entrance exam and what are fields provided in iim?
4th May 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I'm commerce without maths student I want to take admission in IIM Ahmadabad how can I take admission in it
16th June 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th from commerce and now I am going to do bba
And now I want to know about which subject I should read for the preparation for iim
And is there any demand of 12th percentage
27th November 2018, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Is maths are comparsory in iim because I don't have maths i am a commerce without math student
19th October 2019, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the subject required for the bba mba integrated course after 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?