15th April 2020, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Insurance Medical Officer recruitment 2020

Dear Sir, I want to apply for Insurance Medical Officer recruitment of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. I don’t know about the procedure so please let me know how I can apply for this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the procedure asap.

18th April 2020, 12:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Insurance Medical Officer recruitment 2020

Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Insurance Medical Officer recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Insurance Medical Officer recruitment 2020 application form is For SC/ ST/ OBC category of Chhattisgarh is Rs. 300/- and For all other candidatesis Rs. 400/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/.
18th April 2020, 06:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Insurance Medical Officer recruitment 2020

Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Service Commission Insurance Medical Officer requirement 2020:-

Go to the CGPSC official portal i.e,
http://psc.cg.gov.in/

On the homepage, go to the latest -advertisements

A new page will open

Find and hit the link
''ADVERTISEMENTS FOR INSURANCE MEDICAL OFFICER - 2020''

Read the full information provided in the official CGPSC notification 2020 PDF

Ensure the eligibility and hit '' Apply Online''

Fill all the details in the CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Application Form 2020

Pay the fee via online

Cross - verify all the details once before submitting the application form

Take a printout and keep the hard copy of the application for future use.
18th April 2020, 06:44 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Insurance Medical Officer recruitment 2020:-

1. Go to official site.
2. on the screen, you can get the advertisement link.
3. go through that link and click on the notification of the insurance medical officer.
4. Check out the mentioned eligibility details.
5. If you are suitable, then click on the online application link.
6. Complete all the registration steps.
7. Finally, take a copy of application form.
18th April 2020, 07:02 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Insurance Medical Officer recruitment 2020 are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ www.psc.cg.gov.in before 08th of May 2020.

Total number of vacancies of Insurance Medical Officer are - 52 vacancies
18th April 2020, 08:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You can check the procedure to apply for CGPSC recruitment here:

Interested eligible candidates should apply online only.
Official website-
https://psc.cg.gov.in

Steps online:
Candidates should visit the official website and click on the online application link.

Click on insurance medical officer.

Click on the option, register and apply online for insurance medical officer, 2020.

Fill all the required details for registration and now click on the option added in online application of insurance medical officer 2020.

Login with your username and password.

Complete the application fee.

Now click on final submission.

Now take a printout of your application for future purpose.
20th April 2020, 01:37 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Thumbs down Re: Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Insurance Medical Officer recruitment 2020

Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Insurance Medical Officer recruitment 2020

Candidates should apply Online only

Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website.
Click on the Online Application Link.
Click on INSURANCE MEDICAL OFFICER-2020.
Click on the Option, REGISTER AND APPLY ONLINE FOR INSURANCE MEDICAL OFFICER-2020.
Fill all the Required Details for Registration.
Now Click on the Option, Edit In Online Application Of Insurance Medical Officer-2020.
Login with your Username & Password.
Complete the Application Fee.
Now Click on Final Submission.
Now take a Print out of your Application for Future Purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?