4th June 2020, 01:11 AM
Lakshmipriyaravi

Eligibility criteria and application procedure for CMA Intermediate stage?

Is there any online exam after B.Com to apply for CMA Intermediate course? Or any entrance exam is there for CMA Inter course? If I completed B.Com then I would like to apply for CMA Inter. How should I apply for that course? Can you please explain the procedure?

8th September 2020, 12:55 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and application procedure for CMA Intermediate stage?

Eligibility for CMA Intermediate:
* Candidates should have passed 10+2 and foundation course of Institute Cost Accountants of India.
* Graduation in any discipline other than fine arts
* Foundation part 1 examination of CAT of the institute.

Registration for this course is open throughout the year.Students desirous to appear in June exam may apply in January & for December exam apply before july.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?