25th August 2020, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Application Security Engineer interview in Zynga Bangalore?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Zynga Bangalore for the post of Application Security Engineer. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

28th August 2020, 12:39 PM
Princee97

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Application Security Engineer interview in Zynga Bangalore?

**Eligibility to attend Application Security Engineer interview in Zynga Bangalore-

1. Bachelor of science in Computer Science, Electrical, or Computer Engineering,
or
Any equivalent work experience as a software engineering or security practitioner.

2. They will provide you a pen-test certification such as Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), if you work very well.

3. Freshers are also eligible to apply here.

4. Experience level of 0-5 yrs in field, entry level.

5.Requirement of experience among any one or more of these programming languages like Java, C, C++, C#, Go, Python, PHP, Obj-C/Swift, and familiarity with compiler/build environment for mobile applications, Linux and OSX.

**For more details you can visit on this website given below-
https://jobs.jobvite.com/zynga/job/oVyidfwl
or
https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-application-security-engineer-zynga-inc-bengaluru-bangalore-0-to-5-years-200820501351
28th August 2020, 07:42 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Application Security Engineer interview in Zynga Bangalore?

Eligibility to attend Application Security Engineer interview in Zynga Bangalore is as following.

You must hold B.E. Degree in Computer Science, Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience as a software engineering or security practitioner.

There is no age limit for this job.

These are some skill which are required to be eligible -

Automation, Linux, coding , functional testing, PHP , application security, Gaming ,Python, white box.

I'm giving you link of official website for further reference.
http://jobs.jobvite.com/zynga/job/oVyidfwI
28th August 2020, 08:14 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name:- Zynga Bangalore

Job-role:-Application Security Engineer

Experience Level:-0-5 Years

Eligibility Criteria:-

1. Engineering Graduates BE/BTECH (CS/IT/EE) related work-field study branches.
2. Relevant work experience.
3. Good academic record.
4. No live backlogs.
31st August 2020, 02:50 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Eligibility to attend Application Security Engineer interview in Zynga Bangalore?

Eligibility:
Zynga hiring freshers for the recruitment Application Security Engineer in Bangalore. Fresh graduates having B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience as a software engineering

Eligibility Criteria:

B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience as a software engineering or security practitioner.

A pen-test certification such as Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), or willing to work towards ultimately obtaining one.

Experience: 0-5 yrs in field, entry level

Experience with one or more of Java, C, C++, C#, Go, Python, PHP, Obj-C/Swift, and familiarity with compiler/build environment for mobile applications, Linux and OSX
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?