25th August 2020, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to attend Application Security Engineer interview in Zynga Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I want to attend the interview of Zynga Bangalore for the post of Application Security Engineer. I came to know that they are offering this post. I just want to know what qualification is required to attend this interview?

28th August 2020, 12:05 PM
Princee97

Default Re: Qualification required to attend Application Security Engineer interview in Zynga Bangalore?

**Qualification required to attend Application Security Engineer interview in Zynga Bangalore-

1. Bachelor of science in Computer Science, Electrical, or Computer Engineering,
or
Any equivalent work experience of software engineering or security practitioner.
2. Requirement of a pen-test certification such as Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
3. Freshers can also apply here.
4. Experience of 0-5 yrs in equivalent field.
5. Knowledge and experience of one or more programming language like among Java C, C++, C#, Go, Python, PHP, Obj-C/Swift, and familiarity with compiler/build environment for mobile applications, Linux and OSX.

**You can apply through this link given below-
https://jobs.jobvite.com/zynga/job/oVyidfwI
28th August 2020, 07:28 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Qualification required to attend Application Security Engineer interview in Zynga Bangalore?

Qualification required to attend Application Security Engineer interview in Zynga Bangalore is as following .

B.E. in Computer Science, Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience as a software engineering or security practitioner is required.

I'm giving you link of official website for further reference.

http://jobs.jobvite.com/zynga/job/oVyidfwI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?