27th August 2020, 12:06 PM
Kahafur rahman

Procedure to apply for Migration Certificate from Telangana State Education Board?

Hi, I have completed my 10th Board exams from a school affiliated to Telangana State Education Board. I need to submit Migration Certificate for my 11th admission purpose. How can I get Migration Certificate of class 10th from Telangana State Board? Any charges?

29th August 2020, 11:37 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Migration Certificate from Telangana State Education Board?

Either you can approach to the School Principal ,requesting for migration certificate
or
You can visit to the office of Telangana State Board directly and get the migration certificate done
1st September 2020, 12:32 AM
ayushii08

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Migration Certificate from Telangana State Education Board?

After the declaration of class 10th result, marksheet and migration certificate is made available in the school from where 10th class has been passed out. So can just ask your previous school.

If you do not get it from them. Then you will have to write an application to Telangana Board requesting for your migration certificate, mentioning your reason to applyand your postal address where you want your migration certificate to be delivered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?