10th November 2018, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get migration from Telangana State Board to CBSE for Higher Secondary Education?

Respected Sir, I am studying in 10th standard of Telangana State Board. I want to change my Board to CBSE for Higher Secondary. But I don’t know the scheme of migration. I want your help for getting transfer. Please tell me how can I do that?

17th November 2018, 08:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get migration from Telangana State Board to CBSE for Higher Secondary Education?

At present you can't change your board in class 10th. You need to appear for the same board, because change of board at the last moment is not possible. No regular school takes direct admission in 10th of different board.

You need to appear from the school, in which you are studying. If you still want to change, then you can do it next year.
25th July 2019, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get migration from Telangana State Board to CBSE for Higher Secondary Education?

How to take migration certificate of class 9th
28th June 2022, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared my 10th exams from TS state board and I want to shift to CBSE for 11th and 12th. What is the process of migration certificate and all ?
7th August 2022, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

How can get myTelangana state ssc migration certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?