15th September 2020, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure under Tripura Public Service Commission Sub-Inspector of Police recruitment 2020

Hi friends, I have already applied for the Tripura Public Service Commission recruitment for the post of Sub-Inspector of Police. I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this particular post under this recruitment. Kindly let me know asap. Thank you!

17th September 2020, 10:08 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure under Tripura Public Service Commission Sub-Inspector of Police recruitment 2020

Selection Procedure of Tripura Public Service Commission Sub-Inspector of Police recruitment 2020 will be based on Written Exam and Personal Interview.

Vacancies are available in Tripura Public Service Commission Sub-Inspector of Police recruitment 2020 is 22 posts.

Pay scale allotted to Tripura Public Service Commission Sub-Inspector of Police recruitment 2020 is Rs. 34,700 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
17th September 2020, 06:01 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure under Tripura Public Service Commission Sub-Inspector of Police recruitment 2020

The selection procedure under Tripura Public Service Commission Sub-Inspector of Police recruitment 2020 would be completed in two rounds:-

1)Personality Test:- The candidates who achieve star 1 will be considered qualified.
2)Written Test: Candidates who qualify the personality test would need to give the written examination which will be Paper 1 and paper 2 each of 3 hours duration. Question Paper 1 needs to be attempted only in English for Paper 2nd you will have to choose from Hindi or English.
17th September 2020, 06:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure under Tripura Public Service Commission Sub-Inspector of Police recruitment 2020 will be through Physical Efficiency test followed by written examination and personality test. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university and the candidate minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 28 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.tpsc.gov.in
17th September 2020, 06:21 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of Tripura Public Service Commission Sub-Inspector of Police recruitment 2020 will be through Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination and Personality Test.

** Pay Scale:- Rs. 34,700 per month.

** Number of Vacancies:- 22 posts (UR-11, SC-4, ST-7).

For more information about you can visit their Official website.
17th September 2020, 08:06 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Selection procedure under Tripura Public Service Commission Sub Inspector of police recruitment 2020 will consist three successive stages namely physical Efficiency Test, written examination of 200 marks and personality test of 20 marks.

The standard of the physical Efficiency Test will be that of one star standard ( 100 mtr. Run- 15 sec, long jump - 3.80 mtr., shot put - 5.56 mtr., high jump 1.20 mtr, 800 mtr, run - 2 min, 50 sec) of the National Physical Efficiency Test, as fixed by the government of India, Ministry of Education.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
https://www.tpsc.gov.in
17th September 2020, 08:08 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure under Tripura Public Service Commission Sub-Inspector of Police recruitment 2020 is given below.

1. Physical Efficiency Test .

2. Written Examination.

3. Personality Test .

Candidate have to clear PET to be eligible for this recruitment.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 5/10/2020.
17th September 2020, 09:02 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure under Tripura Public Service Commission Sub-Inspector of Police recruitment 2020:-

> Selection will comprise of three successive stages:
1. Preliminary examination
2. Type writing
3. Main examination

- Preliminary examination of hundred marks
- Type writing of hundred mark and shorthand writing and transcription of a 200 marks.
- main examination of 250 marks
17th September 2020, 09:44 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure under Tripura Public Service Commission Sub-Inspector of Police recruitment 2020 :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for this post.

1) Physical Efficiency Test

2) Written Examination

3) Personality Test

For more details , you can visit the below official site:
http://www.tpsc.gov.in/
17th September 2020, 11:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The Tripura Public Service Commission 2020 process will be based on a WRITTEN TEST and a PERSONAL INTERVIEW.

For more information on TPSC recruitment 2020, official website that is given below--

https://www.tpsc.gov.in
18th September 2020, 09:53 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure under Tripura Public Service Commission Sub-Inspector of Police recruitment 2020:-

Selection will be based on physical standard / physical fitness test, written examination and personality test.

For more information on TPSC recruitment 2020 process check the official notification -www.tpsc.gov.in.
19th September 2020, 11:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The selection process for recruitment of Sub Inspector of Police under Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) will comprise of following stages :-

* Stage I : Physically Efficiency Test.

* Stage II : Written Examination.

* Stage III : Personality Test.

For complete details regarding the scheme of each stages of examination, you can refer to the link www.tpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?