12th June 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

In which decent engineering college can I get admission for Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with hostel facility through AIEEE? My AIEEE rank is 55000. Where can I get admission in a 3/4 year course in Maths/Statistics? I have done my 12th from Delhi

I did my schooling from regular CBSE school of Navi Mumbai upto 11th. std full time. Unfortunately I had to relocate to Delhi and clear my 12th from a regular Delhi CBSE school.My 12th. % is just 70. And now I am back in Panvel.
My A.I.R. of AIEEE is 55000 in the General category.
In which decent college can I get admission for Mech./Chemical Engg with hostel facility?
BITS, VIT are ruled out. Manipal I have a score of 100 marks but it is too expensive.
Secondly,
I am more interested in Maths/Statistics than in Engg.
I have cleared the written exam of I.S.I. Kolkatta for B-Maths(Hons)Bangalore.In case I get selected in ISI then there is no problem,but just in case I dont, then .......
Where can I get admission in a 3/4 year course in Maths/Stats KEEPING IN MIND THAT I HAVE DONE MY 10th FROM NAVI MUMBAI AND MY 12th. FROM DELHI?
It seems I am from nowhere!
Mohan

Related Questions:
  1. In which decent college can I get admission for Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with hostel facility through AIEEE rank? I have secured 55000 rank in AIEEE . I have cleared the written exam of ISI Kolkatta for B.Maths(Bangalore)
  2. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  3. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in DCE?
  4. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the best engineering college that i can get in MP? I have scored 115 marks in AIEEE with 55000 AIR
  7. How may i get admission into engineering college with the rank of 2.5 lac in AIEEE?
  8. In which engineering college of Delhi can I get admission after scoring 75938 AIR in AIEEE?
  9. How can I apply for AIEEE exam? What's the eligibility criteria? List of banks in Delhi where I can find registration forms?
  10. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  11. Can I get admission in JP Noida or Thapar university after scoring 55000 rank in AIEEE?
  12. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give? -- [New]
  13. How to get admission in any of these colleges after scoring 85% in 12th with a rank of 22098 UPSEE and 246779 AIEEE rank?
  14. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  15. What should be the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi college of engineering?
  16. What should be the rank or percentage required in AIEEE to get admission in engineering college
  17. Can I get admission in any government engineering colleges through AIEEE after scoring 2.56 rank in AIEEE?
  18. Any chance for admission in Aeronautical Engineering College(Affiliated under AIEEE) after obtaining 80% marks in 12th?
15th August 2015, 12:23 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which decent engineering college can I get admission for Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with hostel facility through AIEEE? My AIEEE rank is 55000. Where can I get admission in a 3/4 year course in Maths/Statistics? I have done my 12th from D

The allotment of colleges and branches is decided in the counseling and it depend upon whether you cross the cutoff marks or not.
No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.
it solely depends upon the following factors :
* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?