17th September 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon Quantitative Analyst interview?

Sir, I really want to attend the interview of Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon for the post of Quantitative Analyst. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria?

23rd September 2020, 09:52 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon Quantitative Analyst interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Moody's Corporation Gurgaon Quantitative Analyst recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Moody's Corporation Gurgaon Quantitative Analyst recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Moody's Corporation

Name of the Job Position - Quantitative Analyst

>> You must have completed Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
@ Engineering or
@ Financial Engineering or
@ Statistics or
@ Econometrics or
@ Physics or
@ Finance or
@ Business..etc.,

>> Candidates having 0 to 3 years of experience are eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> Having experience in Credit risk modelling would be an added advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?