2nd February 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria required for drug inspector post recruitment? How may I get the application forms for the same? What's the registration and forms submission date for the same?

hello,
myself Nitisha Sharma and i am from haldwani, i have complete my B.pharm(07-11) from sardar bhagwan singh institute of boimedical science and research dehradun. now a day persuing M.pharm (clinical pharmacy 11-13) from SGRRITS dehradun.
but i m interested in doing job as a drug inspector. kindly provide me the knowledge about the eligibility, and critiria to get application from, including date of regestration and last date of submission.
i am waiting for ur response.
Thankyou........

Related Questions:
  1. Different fields and jobs that can be secured through MPSC?
  2. Can Girls give NDA? Application Submission Process of NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to appear in RTO exam in Gwalior, MP? Last date for submission of forms?
  4. Cut off marks list of all BDs and BAM colleges in Gujarat? What is the donation and fees? When are the forms available?
  5. When to get application forms for the position of Drug Inspector in Karnataka?
  6. Procedure and last date of registration of CPT examination, MARCH-2011
  7. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  8. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  9. Is there direct admission to UG course in St. Xaviers Mumbai? Eligibility criteria, availability of application forms and last date for submission of forms?
  10. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  11. What is the date of sale of forms of Drug Inspector in Maharashtra
  12. What is the date of MHCET for PG Medical? -- [New]
  13. Last date for the submission of IIT-JEE forms?
  14. When to fill forms for NDA Exam? When will these forms be available?
  15. Date of forms for Drug Inspector? Syllabus for the same?
  16. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date of submission of forms? How to apply for it?
  17. What is the last date of submission of admission forms in M.A final private
  18. Syllabus and Duration for Computer Hardware course?
23rd May 2012, 02:16 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria required for drug inspector post recruitment? How may I get the application forms for the same? What's the registration and forms submission date for the same?

Hai,

Yeah you are eligible for drug inspector exam, this exam is conducted every state wise public service commission and also conducted by the UPSC(UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSIO) once in a year.

Eligibility criteria;

You must be complete graduation in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or
Medicine with specialization in Clinical
Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognised university.

3 years experience in manufacture or testing biological.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Age limits i not more than 32 years and not lessthan 20 years.
Relaxation is vary for reserved candidates.

The application form details and exam date details is in the official website of UPSC

http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
15th July 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria required for drug inspector post recruitment? How may I get the application forms for the same? What's the registration and forms submission date for the same?

agar msc,bams,mbbs,chemical engg bale drug inspector bante hi to fir b pharm walo ki kya jaroorat,,,b pharm ki digree to bekar ho gi na
12th December 2012, 03:00 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

This Drug Inspector Examination is conducted by the APSPSC Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission in Andhra State and this examinations is conducted once in every year and some of the qualifications which are needed to appear for the APSPSC Drug Inspector examinations are.......

To apply for Food and Drug inspector exam you should have done your degree in pharmacy with atleast 45% marks.

Educational Qualifications-
should have completed the bachelor of degree course of study in the Pharmacy,Pharmaceutical Sciences,Medicine in the clinical specialization,Microbiology course of study are eligible for appearing to the APSPSC Drug Inspector examination....

Age limit:
your age should be 18 - 25 years

Exam pattern :

The exam duration is 150 minutes and this exam is conducted by UPSC.
24th February 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I completed my MSC pharmaceutical science and I have two year experience in pharma company. Now please tell is i am elligiblw for drug inspector and food and drug inspector exam?
21st August 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.pharm from mallige collage of pharmacy banglore and now i am currently doing job as a pharmacist in rohilkhand medical collage bareilly am i eligible for appearing the exam for drugs inspector
hirdesh kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?