5th July 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Dubai after appearing in B.E Instrumentation

Now I appered in BE(Instrumentation) & I have expirences in elecrtical three year as apprentice(Mazagon Dock Limited)

14th October 2015, 09:35 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Dubai after appearing in B.E Instrumentation

Yes, you are eligible for a job in Dubai. But first you have to sit for interview in a company in Dubai. How would that be arranged? You need to think about that. For joining a company in any foreign country, the company has to be really genuine. It is never plausible that any foreign country gives you a job just like that and does not even bother to taken an aptitude test or interview of yours. So please beware of such job offers. To get a job in Dubai and in appropriate company, you will have to sit for telephonic or video conference interview with that company in Dubai. But if the company wants you to come face to face and sit for an interview, then you might need to go to Dubai and give the interview there. But in that case the cost is borne by the company in Dubai itself. I suggest first you gather experience as a PLC engineer or a tech support engineer or an instrumentation engineer in India only. Then when you gather certain experience, then try for foreign countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?