20th July 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Will I get zero fee benefit if my father's monthly income is 21k a month?

i am a gen caste student.my father's income 21000only.shall i get zero fee benifit

14th October 2015, 09:44 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get zero fee benefit if my father's monthly income is 21k a month?

You should get that opportunity. But I guess that you are mentioning the income in a monthly fashion. I mean your father earns 21,000, but that is per month. So that means your family has an annual taxable income of more than 2 lakh. But generally this zero fee benefit is given to those people who have an annual income of less than a lakh. But again, this decision is entirely upon the college or school administrative body, depending on the one that you are applying for. I think you should go and meet the principal or the director of your institution. If they give you the permission you can apply for some concession in your fee. The income that you have mentioned although not eligible for full concession, may be eligible for half concession. But again, you would require the principal's permission for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?