17th January 2021, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination 2021

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that the GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination of 2021 has been released. Is it true? If it is then please tell me how I will apply in this examination? Please let me know the procedure for applying in this exam. Thank you!

20th January 2021, 02:59 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination 2021

Procedure to apply for GHC (Gauhati High court) Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination 2021 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of GHC (Gauhati High court) Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination 2021 Application Form is For APST category Candidate is Rs. 240/-

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.ghconline.gov.in/.
21st January 2021, 07:41 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination 2021

Procedure required to apply for GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade III Preliminary Examination 2021:

There is a certain procedure to be followed in order to apply for this GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade III Preliminary Examination. Please go through instructions,

Name of the Organization - Gauhati High Court

Name of the Job Exam - Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade III Preliminary Exam

@ Application Fee - Rs.240/-

>> Applications are to be submitted through online mode only.

>> You need to register yourself with primary credentials and then login with credential generated by system.

>> Then you are required to upload photograph and signature and then make fee payment.

>> Detailed apply procedure is given in the below notification link.

Click here for notification and instructions for applying online
21st January 2021, 04:24 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination 2021:

~~ Procedure to apply:

Eligible candidates may apply for this examination online application through the website http://www.ghconline.gov.in from 19.01.2021 to 31.01.2021.

~~ Application fee:

For APST Candidate is Rs. 240/-. Pay Examination fee through Online.

For more information you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?