9th February 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure a Diploma in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering admission in Quli Qutub Government Polytechnic College

Respected Sir/Madam, can I get the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Quli Qutub Government Polytechnic College to study Diploma in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

9th February 2021, 11:48 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to secure a Diploma in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering admission in Quli Qutub Government Polytechnic College

Eligibility to secure a Diploma in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering admission in Quli Qutub Government Polytechnic College can be seen below.

You must have completed matriculation exam with minimum aggregate of 60% to get admission.

Your admission will be done on the basis of TS POLYCET exam basis.
11th February 2021, 10:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure a Diploma in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering admission in Quli Qutub Government Polytechnic College

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, can I get the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Quli Qutub Government Polytechnic College to study Diploma in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.
Those candidates who have completed 10th standard or 12th standard from recognized board are eligible for Diploma in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in Quli Qutub Government Polytechnic College.

Your age should be above 16 years.

To get admission in Quli Qutub Government Polytechnic College, you must qualify in JEXPO exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?