9th February 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to secure a Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering admission in Government Institute of Electronics Secunderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Government Institute of Electronics Secunderabad for studying Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering course. I am unable to know about the educational qualification through which I can secure admission in this college for this Diploma course. Please tell me immediately.

10th February 2021, 10:10 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure a Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering admission in Government Institute of Electronics Secunderabad?

The educational qualification required to secure a Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering at Government Institute of Electronics Secunderabad is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with a minimum score of 35% marks in each subject from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in POLYCET (Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) which is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET).

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is http://polytechnicts.cgg.gov.in/ioe.edu#
11th February 2021, 10:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure a Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering admission in Government Institute of Electronics Secunderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Government Institute of Electronics Secunderabad for studying Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering course. I am unable to know about the educational qualification through which I can secure admission in this college for this Diploma course. Please tell me immediately.
If you have completed 10th or 12th standard from a recognized from board then you are eligible Diploma in Electronics and Video engineering course.

If you have completed ITI course then also you are eligible for Diploma in Electronics and Video engineering.

Your minimum age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?