7th July 2011, 04:22 PM
Satyabrata_Behera101

Am I eligible to do MS in USA in any computer science subject after completing my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Hi ,

I have completed my B.tech in Electronics & Communication Engg. Am I eligible to do MS in USA in any Computer Science Subjects. And one more thing, What are the diffreent categories are there to do MS in Computer Science field.

12th July 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in USA in any computer science subject after completing my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Yes you can.You can directly go to CS if you have high GRE and Toefl/Ielts score or if you hav an averege score you can try related fields like Electronics & Computer Technology
14th July 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in USA in any computer science subject after completing my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Hello,
Am i eligible for MS Computer Science in USA after getting a B.E Information technology degree in India ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?