9th July 2013, 01:33 AM
akashfermi

Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering

Hi ,

I have completed my B.tech in Electronics & Communication Engg. Am I eligible to do MS in USA in any Computer Science Subjects. And one more thing, What are the diffreent categories are there to do MS in Computer Science field.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS in USA in any computer science subject after completing my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  3. Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering after SSLC?
  4. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  5. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  7. What should I do to study MS from UK or USA?
  8. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements to get admission in colleges in Germany and USA?
  9. Should I choose MS in USA or Germany after completing engineering?
  10. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  12. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  14. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do M.Tech in Aerospace or Astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  17. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering -- [New]
  18. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
24th May 2016, 09:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by akashfermi View Post
Hi ,

I have completed my B.tech in Electronics & Communication Engg. Am I eligible to do MS in USA in any Computer Science Subjects. And one more thing, What are the diffreent categories are there to do MS in Computer Science field.
You have completed B.Tech in ECE, so you are eligible for MS course in USA but you should qualify in GRE, IELTS and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?