13th July 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Tech in Kerala? I've completed my B.Tech(EEE) in Kerala university

i compleled my btech in kerala university in EEE with non gate will i get admission for mtech in kerala in aided or self financing with merit

Related Questions:
  1. Can i secure seats in Kerala for M.Tech program without any valid GATE score? I have done B.Tech from Kerala University
  2. Will I get admission in M.Tech in kerala after completing B.Tech from Kerala University?
  3. Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?
  4. How to join MCA in Kerala college under university of Kerala after completing my UG in school of distance education under Barathiyar University
  5. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  6. How to get admission in IIIT Kerala after passing B.Tech IT?
  7. Am I eligible for TNPSC having completed graduation in Kerala?
  8. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
  9. Am i eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 10th with 62% from Kerala and 12th with 60%?
  10. Madhuraj Kamaraj University is approved by Kerala University or any other universities in Kerala? Pursuing BA in Economics from there would be good?
  11. Can i ask for two years leave from my government job in Kerala in order to continue my M.Tech degree course?
  12. How to get admission in M.Tech in Kerala? I have completed B.Tech in Anna University
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Kerala PSC if completed MBA from Annamalai University?
  14. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for equivalency certificate in Kerala university? -- [New]
  16. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  17. Am i eligible for EAMCET this year after completing 12th from Kerala?
  18. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
12th March 2012, 09:50 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech in Kerala? I've completed my B.Tech(EEE) in Kerala university

hi,
Friend you are eligible for M. Tech in Kerala.You have completed your graduate from Kerala .so you are surely eligible.
18th July 2012, 11:26 PM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech in Kerala? I've completed my B.Tech(EEE) in Kerala university

All Government colleges in Kerala take you with GATE score only.

Private colleges may take you , and rules are almost always not clear.

But with GATE you can surely get admission to any college. With GATE score if you get admitted to PG course you are eligible for stipend from MHRD, you have to apply through the college for the stipend.

Some places, like the NIELIT, Calicut conduct admission process where when GATE candidates are not available Kerala natives aare eligible to apply

Some Colleges conduct Departmental Exams like the CUSAT, if the seats are vacant and GATE candidates are not available.
21st July 2012, 08:13 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hiii....!!!

-->All govt. colleges in kerla take you with GATE score only.

-->private colleges may take you and rules are almost always not clear.

-->but with GATE you can surely get admission to any college.with GATE score if you get admitted to PG course you are eligible for stipend from MHRD.

-->some places like NIELIT ,calicut conduct admission process where candidates are not avilable kerla natives are eligible to apply.

good luck....guri!!!

-->
26th November 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

hi .. i am from andhra pradesh..i passed my b.tech with distinction am i eligible to admit in m.tech in kerala either in govt / private colleges
10th February 2014, 04:42 PM
devapriya vinayan

Am I eligible for M.Tech in Kerala? I've completed my B.Tech(EEE) in ksou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?