30th December 2010, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?

Respected sir,
I am shamli, doing MBA in kerala under kerala university,i want to continue my studies in Tamil nadu or in some other states,is it possible to get transfer from kerala university to a good college in Tn. i already completed first sem. i had attended may MAt 2010 & got 634. plz help me. Hope u ll reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How could i transfer my admision from one college to another under Kerala University? What are the conditions for the same? What about fee remittance?
  2. Madhuraj Kamaraj University is approved by Kerala University or any other universities in Kerala? Pursuing BA in Economics from there would be good? -- [New]
  3. Where to get admission form for M.A Arabics course? Date of sale of forms?
  4. Can I change my university to other university by credit transfer?
  5. Universities in Kerala which offers MBA or M.Com for a candidate who had secured 65% in B.Com?
  6. Can I do MCA in any university other than Kerala University after passing BCA via distance education(Kerala University)?
  7. Government colleges having MFA, MSW or M.A(English)?
  8. How to join MCA in Kerala college under university of Kerala after completing my UG in school of distance education under Barathiyar University
  9. Is MBA Finance distance course in Madhuraj Kamraj University is affiliated by University of Kerala?
  10. Where can I do internship other then Azeezia college of Dental Sciences and Research, Kerala?
  11. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Colleges offering B.Sc MLT in Thrissur?
  13. Does distance MBA of Annamalai University is recognized by MG University, Kerala?
  14. Can i secure seats in Kerala for M.Tech program without any valid GATE score? I have done B.Tech from Kerala University
  15. Am I eligible for M.Tech in Kerala? I've completed my B.Tech(EEE) in Kerala university
  16. Is it good for my son to transfer him from CBSE board to Kerala syllabu?
  17. Will I get admission in M.Tech in kerala after completing B.Tech from Kerala University?
  18. Is it good to transfer my son to Kerala State syllabus from CBSE after 7th grade?
11th January 2012, 10:32 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
I am shamli, doing MBA in kerala under kerala university,i want to continue my studies in Tamil nadu or in some other states,is it possible to get transfer from kerala university to a good college in Tn. i already completed first sem. i had attended may MAt 2010 & got 634. plz help me. Hope u ll reply me soon.
It is possible to get admission from one university to any other college/university if you fall under the eligibility criteria and after taking the migration certificate but not in between the course. If you want to start the course from first semester then it is possible. But as you have mentioned that you have completed the first semester and want to change the college from the next one, it is not possible in any college/university anywhere.
22nd March 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?

can i change my college under same university for doing mba,i have copleted first semester
14th October 2021, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

How can I change my college from Kerala University to Tamil nadu University? Is it possible to change?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?