14th July 2011, 12:12 AM
ss8524286209_scird

Which course is better between Agriculture and Veterinary Science for a girl? Job opportunities after completing the course?

sir taking bsc agriculture or veterinaryscience for a girl .which of the course is preferable regarding the future after completing the course?please suggest me the best option to take the desicion.and can you give the details of the oppurtunities after completing both the courses.

1st August 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better between Agriculture and Veterinary Science for a girl? Job opportunities after completing the course?

which course is better for a girl ag bsc or veterinary/tell about job oppurtunities
3rd August 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better between Agriculture and Veterinary Science for a girl? Job opportunities after completing the course?

can i get seat in any of the colleges in AP with 25373 rank
3rd August 2011, 05:39 PM
saurav9889

though both the courses require outdoor activities also to a large extent agriculture seems better. after a grad. in agriculture u can either study pg or get employed as an agricultural scientist with govt. sector units like iari etc on the other hand in case of veterinary sciences u have to treat animals mostly domestic. but salary of vet. doctors could be high depending on your skills.
3rd August 2011, 06:38 PM
sanjeev26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss8524286209_scird View Post
sir taking bsc agriculture or veterinaryscience for a girl .which of the course is preferable regarding the future after completing the course?please suggest me the best option to take the desicion.and can you give the details of the oppurtunities after completing both the courses.
As the both courses have equally important you can do anyone but as per career prospective I would suggest you veterinary science. but you should take your decision on your interest.
1st November 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Everyone says vet science is hard for girls?is this correct?i also heard that there is no scope of vet so plz suggest me that whether i should choose ag or vet
7th February 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

what is the job prospectus after passing 4 yrs agri,bsc! dippriya das
25th July 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

how much we can earn after getting the job by doing bsc agriculture?
26th June 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

who answers for all the above questions?????
29th June 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I got 42000 rank in eamcet, still I want to be in medical line, kindly suggest which course I can get seat with BC B quota.
19th June 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

My daughter got 3654 rank in eamcet 2017 under OU area, which course is preferable for her. Can she get bvsc in good college, which college is better in telangana
23rd June 2019, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Which is better job for agriculture students after bsc agriculture?
20th July 2022, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

My daughter completed 10 2,by taking mphw (vocational course.she also wrote eamcet in A.p.she checked her answers ,she got 38 mrks.she is in confusion in selecting the next course.but she want a professional job.what to do? Give an idea. We belongs to Bcc category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?