26th July 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

List of all IT companies which recruits final year students?

Actually I'm a final year student ... And it is important for me to know list of all the IT companies ?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  2. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  3. List of companies which provides industrial training for diploma final year students with perks?
  4. Companies offering internship to final year MCA students in Pune?
  5. Companies in India offering internship for final year M.Tech students? Rules and requirements to apply for the companies?
  6. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT final year students?
  7. Government jobs which I can apply after B.Tech CSE? List of specific government organization which recruits in final year?
  8. List of IT companies providing free internship for MCA final year students -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which companies would allow B.E students to do project in their companies?
  10. List of telecom companies offering internship for final year B.E ECE students? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  12. List of companies name that provide internship for MCA final year students? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for internships? -- [New]
  13. List of companies offering internship program in Finance department for B.Com students?
  14. List of the top reputed companies offering project for the final year BE(ECE) students?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship in TCS?
  16. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  17. Names of the companies which provide internship for final year MCA students?
  18. Google, Yahoo and Intel recruits students through off campus? Criteria and procedure for it?
29th December 2014, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of all IT companies which recruits final year students?

i have one back log in 8th semester and i completed my b.tech in 2014. will it effect my placement???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?